How to Shoot Photos That Challenge People’s Brains
How to turn any old pic into something that’ll make people look twice? Turn it on its head!
Here are 7 ideas for doing just that.
1. Shoot your photo angled at 90-degrees.
2. Make an upside-down face portrait
3. Position your friend between two mirrors for an infinity image!
4. Shoot a person’s shadow on the ground, then turn the photo upside down.
5. Shoot a scene in a reflected surface to create a symmetrical image.
6. Shoot something as seen through a drop of water (like above!)
7. Clone yourself in Photoshop.
For more info on how to shoot each of these, check out the full guide here!