Legendary runner Usain Bolt is no stranger to winning, in fact, he rarely looses. But what makes the photo above so special is the lucky timing. Just as Bolt was crossing the finish line, in first of course, AFP photographer Olivier Morin fired off one of his remote-controlled cameras.
Little did he know a strike of lightning appeared in the same instance, making this a shot of a lifetime.
How to turn any old pic into something that’ll make people look twice? Turn it on its head!
1. Shoot your photo angled at 90-degrees.
2. Make an upside-down face portrait
3. Position your friend between two mirrors for an infinity image!
4. Shoot a person’s shadow on the ground, then turn the photo upside down.
5. Shoot a scene in a reflected surface to create a symmetrical image.
6. Shoot something as seen through a drop of water (like above!)
7. Clone yourself in Photoshop.
For more info on how to shoot each of these, check out the full guide here!